The tough build enables it to withstand any harsh treatments of airsoft warfare. The airsoft rifle has a handguard that is very nicely compatible with the M-LOK accessories and has two small segments of weaver rail. A weaver rail is mounted on the top of the receiver which extends a little further onto the front assemble and provides enough space for an additional optic accessory.
The rife is entirely coated with a matte finish which is resistant from chemical stains and weather. The modern improved gearbox which is fully metal made features an advanced M120 motor and 8mm bearing which lets you experience smooth gear change.
- Weight 3368g
- overall length 720mm
- M-Lok rail system
- Wired to mini Tamiya under the top cover
- M4 SLR stock
- Magpul style pistol grip
- Enhanced safety lever
- Fully adjustable, polymer-based rear stock
- De-cocking function
- Fixed front sight and flip-up rear sight
- Electronic trigger unit (microswitch)
- 9mm bushings and 9mm bearings
- Muzzle speed: 370+ feet/second using 0.20-gram airsoft BBs
- All steel receiver
- Made of machined metal to enhance durability
- Steel rear sling point
- Railed gas tube
- Steel AK side scope bracket
- Quick release spring change
- Aluminium nozzle
- Brand new product in manufacturer’s packaging!
- 2 x Magazines included 1 x variable-cap silent magazine (30 – round real – cap & 130 – round mid-cap mode switchable) / 1 x 320 – round high – cap wheel magazine